Should you need to update your contact information for your PropertyBox account, you can do so through your Account Settings page. Just follow these quick and easy steps to do so:
- Login to your PropertyBox account,
- From the top right corner of the website, click on your Name – a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click “My Profile”
From there you can make any changes – remember to save before leaving the page.
*If you are having any issues with saving these changes, contact our Customer Service team and will be happy to assist!
Have you forgotten your login password? Take it easy! Simply follow these few steps below to reset your password.
*an email will be to your inbox. This will contain a link to reset your password. Follow the link and set a new password for your account.
Using Facebook and Google Account to sign up on our site, creates a generic ‘buyer’ account automatically.
To do this, we collect your basic, publicly-viewable Facebook information; i.e. your Profile Name, and Facebook email address to create a basic account
*Facebook and Google accounts cannot be used for property upload. To do this, you’d need an agent/owner account registered with a valid email address on the ‘Register’ tab.
Are you done with your home search, or lost interest using our site? It’s Alright. You can easily close your account on your profile dashboard.
To do this;
- Contact us on [email protected] to have your account deleted
- For agents, kindly indicate the agent that should be reassigned your listings. If not, first delete all your listings before requesting for the Account Termination!
*please make sure you’ve decided fully before deleting your account, because this is permanent and your bookmarked properties, or listed properties and invoices info will no longer be accessible.
*First, you need an agent user account
- Log in as a user registered as Agent
- Choose Create Agency on your user dashboard
- Provide the agency logo, short description about your agency (not more than 50 words/370 characters), location address, Phone, Mobile, website & Social Media Handles (optional)
- Submit the Agency page for review and approval by Property Box Team
- Once approved, your agency will be published & status updated
When the Agency is published, the Agent can invite other users with Agents’ account to join their Agency
Only users with Agent user account.
The agent who created the Agency page can invite users by following the below steps:
- Log in to your dashboard section
- Choose Agency Management
- Under the assigned agents table column, use the search bar to type a user’s email or their login username.
- Click on the ‘Invite User’ Button.
- The user Agent will get an email notification and they can confirm the invitation (or reject it) on their Property Box dashboard section
- If the user confirms the invite, they are assigned to your Agency, and both their profile and all their properties are displayed on that Agency page too.
* To manage a pre-listed agency on Find Agency page, kindly get in touch with us after setting up your agent user account.
To get in touch, simply click on the chat icon at the bottom-left (Available from 9AM-5PM Monday – Friday) or send us an email on [email protected]